PSN Standing Committee
PSN STANDING COMMITTEE
Pharm. Bola Anthony Oyawole,FPSN - Chairman, CONSTITUTION REVIEW COMMITTEE
Pharm. (Prince) Chijioke Ofomata – Chairman, CONTACTS/MOBILIZATION COMMITTEE
Pharm. Vera Nwanze – Chairman, DEVELOPMENT AND SPECIAL PROJECTS COMMITTEE
Pharm. (Alh.) Bola Adeyemi,FPSN - Chairman, DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE
Pharm. (Prof.) Cyril Usifoh,FPSN - Chairman, EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERS
Pharm. (Prof.) C. Esimone – Chairman,EDUCATION COMMITTEE
Pharm. (Mrs.) Arinola Joda,FPCPharm, Ph.D - Chairman, GOOD PHARMACY PRACTICE/PROFESIONAL STUDIES GROUP
Pharm. Mohammed Zango,FPSN - Chairman, LAW AND ETHICS COMMITTEE
Pharm. (Chief) U. N. O. Uwaga,FPSN, FPCPharm, mni, FNIM- Chairman, PHARMACY ADVISORY BOARD
Pharm. Remi Adeseun,FPSN , - Chairman, PROGRAMMES COMMITTEE
Pharm. Charles Akinsete, - Chairman, PUBLICATION COMMITTEE
Pharm. Ibrahim Tanko Ayuba,FPSN - Chairman, PUBLICITY COMMITTEE
Pharm. Bola Anthony Oyawole,FPSN - Chairman, STRATEGY COMMITTEE
Pharm. (Chief) Chris Ibeto,FPSN - Chairman, WELFARE COMMITTEE
Pharm. Idris Pada - NHIS
Pharm. (Dr.) Ernest Okoli,FPSN - CPA Councillor
Pharm. (Dr.) Ifeanyi Okechukwu - E-Library
Pharm. Anieh Felix - APBN
Pharm. Gbolagade Michael Iyiola,MAW - FIP
Pharm. Kayode Aiyegbajeje - PSN Website
Pharm. Folashade Lawal - World Disease Days
Pharm. Agbim Rosarii Chineze - Co- Desk Officer World Disease Days
Pharm. Maigari Ahmadu Ibrahim,FPSN - Abuja Liaison
Pharm. Ernest Okafor - NAFDAC
Pharm. Emmanuel Ekunno,FPSN - Product Branding
Pharm. Chuka Okoli, - Asst. Desk Officer, Product Branding
Pharm. Bukky George - Special Duties/Projects
Terms of Reference for Committees
- To investigate any breach of the PSN constitutions, AGM and National Council resolutions as well as related matters.
- To investigate acts of indiscipline and unethical misconduct on the part of Pharmacists and
- Make appropriate recommendations to the National Council after investigation of the above
Pharmacy Practice Committee
- Initiate sustainable policies that can launder the corporate image of Pharmacy and Pharmacists critically
- Appraise all subject matters affecting PSN and make recommendations to the President and NEC
Publicity & Public Relation Committee
- Package adequate publicity strategies to continually project Pharmacy and Pharmacists in good light.
- Facilitate advocacy programmes on appropriate templates in both the print and electronic media.
- Put in place proper lobbying mechanism to achieve PSN’s objective
Law and Ethics Committee
- Evaluation of all Pharmacy and drug statutes with a view to matching expectations of practitioners.
- Working closely with NEC to interpret Pharmacy statues
- Recommending matters for court adjudication to NEC.
- Review of PSN constitution if need be
- Liaising with global bodies including FIP, WHO, APF and similar organizations to tap from their advances and blending same with the Pharmacy curriculum.
- Mentoring Pharmacy students with a view to placing them on the appropriate professional pedestal
- Design sustainable schemes which protects the future of Pharmacists including the concept of a group insurance
- Ameliorate the discomforts of Pharmacists as they advance in age through special welfare programmes.
- Represent PSN at official functions including birthday parties, funeral ceremonies etc when PSN is invited.
- Re-position the PSN in a befitting professional bracket through pro-active initiatives
- Develop a sustainable financial base for the PSN
- Foster new relationships with government at all levels including LGA, States and Federal Government: at federal level this must cover all arm of government vis Executive, legislature and judiciary
- Assist in formulation of policies for PSN (short & long term)
Product Endorsement Committee
- Initiate efforts to facilitate PSN endorsement of Pharmaceutical and non-Pharmaceutical products.
- Work out new strategies to make PSN a partner in the development of new products.
Operational Research/Website Development Committee
- Commission/carry out data and survey and studies in critical areas of concern in Pharmacy Practice
- Develop a befitting and informative web-site for PSN
- To follow up on all our properties in various places and ensure that PSN interest is not jeopardized.