Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria-Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health at Scale-PSN-PACFaH@Scale (2018-2022)
Kindly access the following links and fill out our survey for the PSN – PACFaH project 2014 – 2017
Invitation| First Stakeholders Meeting for the Review of the PCN Approved Patent Medicines List for PPMVS
Thank you for participating in the planning meeting towards the review of the PCN Approved Patent Medicines List (APML)
Dear All,Kindly click on the link to read more on PSN -PACFAH Media Reports for Februery and March 2019
Vacancies in Child and Family Health Project
An internationally funded project- Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health at Scale (PACFaH at Scale) further funding the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN) to advance advocacy in Child and Family Health in Nigeria has 2 consultancy vacancies for highly motivated individuals to join the project team.
The consultant plays a lead role in managing project activities in the programme management cycle. S/he will work with the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria- PACFaH at Scale Project’s Project Director and Programs Officer to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of programs, maintain accountability to donors, and work in the areas of project management of a health policy advocacy intervention; M&E and Documentation; Organizational development of the implementing NGO (focusing on Family Planning, Routine Immunization and Task Shifting and Task Sharing).
Location:Lagos and Rivers States
Qualified candidates MUST;
- Have a strong knowledge of Nigerian Child and Family Health policies;
- Have strong report writing skills with competences in data analysis and data visualization;
- Hold a Bachelors’ degree in Pharmacy, Public Health, Health Economics or Biostatistics (Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage);
- Have experience working in or with non-profits;
- Have experience in a Research, M&E or Project management;
- Have knowledge of health systems at national level and in programming state;
- Have minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience with international development programs working in NGOs, government or donor agencies;
- Have the capacity for high-level interaction with partners and stakeholders.
Submit a letter of application and CV with contact details of 2 referees, the CV will be submitted as an attachment and the letter of application within the body of the email. Subject must state the State being applied for. Please forward application to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th April 2019. DO NOT ATTACH COPIES OF CERTIFICATES. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. PSN-PAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified female candidates.
Pharmacists are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN) established in 1927 is one of the oldest professional associations in Nigeria. The PSN is the umbrella body of all registered Pharmacists in Nigeria.
The Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN) is one of the primary members/CSOs implementing the Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family at Scale, PACFaH@Scale (PAS) project.