Facebook is offering the “Boost Your Business, BYB” training initiative.
Designed for micro, small and medium sized businesses owners, this training program teaches the fundamentals of digital marketing for business growth. The goal is to help business owners better understand their brand, their audience, and how to best reach and service their customers online.
The Nationwide BYB training programme is part of Facebook ongoing commitment to grow a community
of digitally empowered entrepreneurs and business leaders in Nigeria. More than 140 million businesses around the world have a presence on Facebook, allowing them to reach the 2.3billion people who visit Facebook monthly to share and connect with the people, places and local businesses that matter to them.
This training is sponsored by Facebook and FREE.
Each training session is virtual, and certified Facebook trainer led via Zoom teaching participants through screen sharing of presentation slide, demonstrations, interactive polls, short videos, case studies and detailed question and answer sessions.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS AND BUSINESSES:
- FREE to attend and pre-registration is a must via a customized link online.
- Gain huge brand/product visibility
- Generate leads and connect with new customers
- Gain insights to help grow + drive sales. See your business flourish.
- E-Certificate of attendance
Each session delivers insightful and practical tips to participants and MSME’s on how they boost and grow their business leveraging Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Business
EXPECTATIONS FROM PARTICIPANTS
- Free to attend
- Pre-registration required
- Access to a smart device (phone or laptop)
- Fast Internet
- Stable Electricity
- Show-up online
- Take note and implement
- Success story profiling and spotlight by Facebook, if consistent and proves business growth post session.
Register here: http://bit.ly/psndigital