On behalf of the President and National Executive Committee (NEC) of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN),we write to intimate you on the above matter.The PSN Lagos Property Development Committee was inaugurated on the 5th March 2019 and delighted to inform you of the progress made so far towards developing our Victoria Island property:
- Building approval has been gotten from the Lagos State government for the architectural design that was produced last year and well circulated within Pharmacy circles. Copy here attached
- All other necessary approvals related to building in Lagos State have all been obtained.
- The President has communicated a project completion target date of October 2021.
- The building is named –PHARMACY TOWERS.
- Pharmacy Towers is an eight storey building, with the first two floors reserved for parking. A banking hall is provided for, with other multiple compartment layouts for offices.
- The initial skeletal structure on the plot has been demolished for failure of integrity test and we are at the stage of re- enforcing the existing foundation to suit the new building design.
- Construction work will commence as soon as approval is procured for the financial arrangement been put in place for building the edifice on Afribank Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
We invite you to join us in prayers and all necessary support as will be needed in carrying-out the tasks of bringing the project to fruition.
It is our obligation to update you as we progress on each phase of the work until its completion and opening for business.
Together we can build.
The committee is very open to your kind suggestion and advice.
Thank you and accept our best wishes.
Pharm. (Dr.) John Nwaiwu, FPSN, FNAPharm
Pharm. Ndukwe Uma Ndukwe, Maw