Aims and Objectives
The Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria was established with the following aims and objectives:
- To maintain a high standard of Professional ethics and discipline among its members
- To promote and maintain a high standard of Pharmaceutical Education in Nigeria
- To promote legislation for the enhancement of the image and the interest of the Pharmacy Profession and the Practitioners in Nigeria.
- To collate and disseminate statistical, scientific and other information relating to Pharmacy and publish such in an Official Journal
- To advice on Labour conditions relating to Pharmacists.
- To get more information on the PSN Constitution please Click Here